With the transition to virtual Presbytery meetings, the fellowship dimension of Presbytery life has been impacted. For many, a highlight of Presbytery meetings had been the chance to get to know people from other churches at the dinner table. In an effort to provide social and connectional opportunities as a Presbytery the Relationships Working Group of the Healthier Congregations Coordinating Team developed a series of social gatherings to meet this need. These events are not just for Pastors and Elder Commissioners—they are for everybody! All ages, too.
Upcoming Fellowship Events in 2023:
- May 31, 2023: Retired Clergy & CPs Luncheon, East Avon, N.Y.
- October 7, 2023: Letchworth State Park Fall Gathering, Castile, N.Y.
- February 4, 2023: Family Winter Fun Day at Ellison Park, Rochester, NY – PHOTOS
- October 27, 2022: Retired Clergy & CPs Luncheon, Gates, NY – PHOTOS
- October 15, 2022: Ganondagan Historic Site Fall Gathering, Victor, NY – PHOTOS
- May 14, 2022: Camp Whitman Spring-Up Gathering, Penn Yan, NY
- February 12, 2022: Family Winter Fun Day at Ellison Park, Rochester, NY
Have an idea for a future event like this? It could be for fun, for mission, or for learning, or elements of all three. Interested in helping plan the next one? Contact Jim Renfrew, chair.