Confirmation Study Program: session 6
March 4, 2023
For PGV youth in 7th grade and older
Monthly session starting 10/15/22 and ending 5/20/23–see full schedule
For youth to learn more about their faith, themselves, and the spaces to which God is calling them, not only in their own church setting, but in their broader Presbyterian community and the world at large.
- Intro to Confirmation: What questions do you have? 10/15/22
- How do we know and trust God? 11/12/22
- What is sin? How do we turn from it? 12/tbd/22
- Who is our Lord and Savior? 1/14/23
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus and show Christ’s love? 2/4/23
- How do we devote ourselves to the Church’s teaching? 3/4/23
- How do we devote ourselves to fellowship, breaking bread, and prayer? 4/tbd/23
- Are you ready to become an active member of church? 5/20/23
Each session has its own unique approach–look for outdoor experiences with creation, art and craft opportunities, fun with food, games, and more.
This is simply an educational resource, there are no requirements to attend all study sessions. Individual churches are encouraged to determine their own confirmation requirements.
Registration for each session will be required a week before the session date so leaders can prepare accordingly.