Dansville Presbyterian Church is looking for an Accompanist / Pianist to start January 8, 2023. This position is for an average of three hours per week on a year-round basis.
- Select and perform liturgical music (prelude / postlude) in conjunction with the Pastor.
- Accompany the Choir at Sunday rehearsals (9:00am) and during Sunday worship (10:30am).
- Accompany special services throughout the year such as Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, and Christmas eve.
- Accompany additional groups and soloists on occasion.
- Proficiency in playing piano.
- Experience in playing hymns and service music.
- Experience in accompanying both choirs and soloists, following a conductor, and leading congregational singing.
Pay rate is based on experience and qualifications. Please send resume and pay requirements to [email protected] or call the church office at (585-335-5363). As the office is open on a very limited basis, please leave a message. We will get back to you within a week.