The “Better Together” mission network focuses on promoting collaboration among congregations involved in local and global mission. Why such a mission network? Because working together sustains and promotes local Congregational mission better than working separately.
This network was formed last summer and has met four times: at Gates Presbyterian Church, at Central Presbyterian in Geneseo, at Cameron Community Ministries and most recently at Judicial Process Commission.
At these meetings we have found:
- Mutual spiritual encouragement of those engaged in similar mission projects.
- Excitement of learning best practices in our mission work, and
- The power of collaboration among those engaged in similar mission projects.
Please join us!
But in order to be effective in our “better together” mission network, we need to know two vital pieces of information:
- Who in your congregation would enjoy discussing mission opportunities, gathering quarterly with mission folk from other congregations? Maybe it’s you! Let us know so we can add you to the listserv by contacting Cheryl at the Presbytery office.
- What is your congregation doing? Please fill out one of the following forms and e-mail it to Rod Frohman.
Once we have a complete listing of most projects, we will send the information to the above-mentioned listserv and post it on our Presbytery website for all congregations to access.