Ideas and Insights for Active Congregations
- Permission to provide copies to our staff and to the congregations within our presbytery in any of the following ways: E-mail, Postal, newspaper, newsletter, meetings, training events, and our Web site.
- Permission for each congregation within our presbytery to
- photocopy or electronically distribute for local use as many copies as it needs,
- post them on its Web site, and
- quote sentences and paragraphs.
Congregations within our presbytery do NOT have permission to
- delete the copyright notice,
- re-write, paraphrase, or change the wording of sentences and paragraphs, or
- give ANY THIRD PARTY—other than our staff and constituents—permission to photocopy or reprint (in any quantity, no matter how small, whether for free distribution or for sale).