A Tool for Developing Healthy, Growing Churches
The Natural Church Development community, based in Germany, includes over 40,000 churches in 60 countries around the world committed to being healthy, growing congregations.
The NCD survey profiles the church’s health in eight key areas of church health, and the NCD resources guide the congregation through a process of increasing the quality of its health, often increasing the quantity of its growth.
For more information, visit the Natural Church Development international web site.
Natural Church Development in the Presbytery
The Congregational Development Committee happily supports the Presbyterian churches of Genesee Valley in their efforts to be healthy, growing churches.
- Churches in the Presbytery may purchase Natural Church Development books at a 40% discount (plus shipping). Contact Susan Orr , 242-0099.
- Churches in the Presbytery may order the survey tool through the Presbytery at a reduced rate of $165. This will include an Insight analysis of each quality characteristic.
- Churches in the Presbytery are eligible to receive their second follow-up survey free if completed within 18 months.
The Committee has developed a network of coaches in the Presbytery to assist churches.
To take advantage of these offers or for more information, contact Rev. James Renfrew, 548-2800 (office) 813-2934 (cell).
- Eight Essential Quality Characteristics
- What is Passionate Spirituality?
- Case Studies From Within the Presbytery: Passionate Spirituality at
- Natural Church Development Coaches