Genesee Valley Toolbox is a new 5-part, topical newsletter from the Presbytery of Genesee Valley Resource Center. The series provides resources to support sessions in the Presbytery of Genesee Valley as they develop, adopt, implement, and update their sexual misconduct policies. The newsletters offer practical information, recommend best practices, and identify reliable sources on a variety of topics. The intent is to deepen knowledge, encourage behaviors, and achieve important outcomes. Please distribute widely in your congregation.
The 5 topics are:
· “Where do we start?” 4 Primary Sources that Affect Us All – published 6/1/16 To Read, Click: Toolbox 1 REV
· Overcoming Resistance: The Multiple Whys a Sexual Misconduct Policy is Necessary and Important – published 6/8/16 To Read, Click: Toolbox 2 REV
· The Big How: Best Ways to Develop an Initial Policy, or Update an Existing One – published 06/15/16 To Read, Click: Toolbox 3 REV
· Resources, Resources, & More Resources –to be published 06/22/16 To Read, Click: Toolbox 4 REV
· Selected Best Practices: What’s Wise to Include in a Session Sexual Misconduct Policy- to be published 06/29/16 To Read, Click: Toolbox 5 REV