Check out our Website!
by Rev. Colin Pritchard
The next Presbytery of Genesee Valley Meeting is Tuesday, May 23, 2017
The meeting is being held at First Presbyterian Church of Byron
(6293 W. Main Street, Byron, NY 14422)
Stay Tuned – More to Come
** Click and Print a copy to bring to the meeting **
** Deadline for Reserving/Purchasing a meal and Requesting Childcare is XXX. Payment for meals must be made PRIOR to the meeting – payment must be received to the office by XXX!! **
Click on the link below to register:
For more information regarding PGV Meetings, please refer to the Presbytery Meeting page
**In the event of a severe weather forecast which would make traveling hazardous, Presbytery Meetings and Presbytery-wide events may be cancelled and rescheduled for another date. Read More: Presbytery Meeting and Event Cancellation Policy
The “Better Together” mission network focuses on promoting collaboration among congregations involved in local and global mission. Why such a mission network? Because working together sustains and promotes local Congregational mission better than working separately.
This network was formed last summer and has met four times: at Gates Presbyterian Church, at Central Presbyterian in Geneseo, at Cameron Community Ministries and most recently at Judicial Process Commission.
At these meetings we have found:
- Mutual spiritual encouragement of those engaged in similar mission projects.
- Excitement of learning best practices in our mission work, and
- The power of collaboration among those engaged in similar mission projects.
Please join us!
But in order to be effective in our “better together” mission network, we need to know two vital pieces of information:
- Who in your congregation would enjoy discussing mission opportunities, gathering quarterly with mission folk from other congregations? Maybe it’s you! Let us know so we can add you to the listserv by contacting Cheryl at the Presbytery office.
- What is your congregation doing? Please fill out one of the following forms and e-mail it to Rod Frohman.
Once we have a complete listing of most projects, we will send the information to the above-mentioned listserv and post it on our Presbytery website for all congregations to access.
E-News is published monthly and posted to the PGV Website around the 10th of the month.
All submissions are to be made by the FIRST of each month.
All submissions should be in a ‘Ready to be Published‘ format (.doc or .pdf)