At the Rochester Presbyterian Home, 254 Thurston Street, Rochester, NY, the Chaplain, currently the Rev. Gordon Webster, plays a key role in the Westminster Worship Ministry there. It was created by the Session of the former Westminster Presbyterian Church as the congregation’s legacy. They sold their church building on Arnett and Wellington, and began worshipping with the residents of the Rochester Presbyterian Home. Hence began the Westminster Worship Ministry.
In this corner of the Presbytery of Genesee Valley’s website the Chaplain shares monthly articles on Elder Care and Memory Care — the ministry of Rochester Presbyterian Home. The orientation here is for Presbyterian pastors, leaders and congregations to find resources and leads for ministries of care — a) help for loved ones suffering from dementia, b) support for caregivers, and c) guides to community resources in health and elder care.
- Homes Offering 2017 Minute for Mission
- Homes Offering 2017- Pastor Letter
- Homes Offering 2017- Clerk of Session
- Homes Offering 2017 Church Bulletin
- Gods Eternal Light
- Eldercares Changing Times
- Spirituality-Quality of Life
- The Presbyterian Family
- Presbyterians and the Mission of Elder Care
- What is MOLST?